Skip to content
- The purpose of this section is to:
- Describe your business operations, including how you are going to produce your product and deliver it to your customers.
- Arrive at estimates for all major costs and expenses.
- The amount of detail required in your operating plan will depend on your type of business:
- Retailer or Wholesaler – Your operations plan will concentrate on how you will buy and sell your products. It will identify your suppliers and describe how your store will operate.
- Service Business – The operations plan should describe how your business will function and how it will provide good customer service while maintaining adequate controls over costs.
- Manufacturer – Your operations plan will concentrate on your production process. It will describe how you will manufacture your product and on how you will deliver your product to your customers